The workshop will take place at Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, and It is organised within the research project WeConMApp - Weak convergence methods and applications, funded by Croatian science foundation (HRZZ). Information about project members and goals can be found here.
Aim of the Workshop
The workshop aims to bring together experts on PDEs and their applications, promoting the exchange of ideas and providing overview to recent accomplishments in the field, as well as to exhibit recent results obtained within WeConMApp research group. Topics include (but are not limited to) homogenisation, fluid mechanics, control theory, microlocal analyis etc. Besides the lectures delivered by the invited speakers, we also plan to have a restricted number of contributed talks.
- Mario Bukal (University of Zagreb)
- Krešimir Burazin (University of Osijek)
- Charles Dapogny (Université Grenoble Alpes)
- Boris Muha (University of Zagreb)
- Dora Seleši (University of Novi Sad)
- Vedran Šohinger (University of Warwick)
- Winnifried Wollner (Technische Universität Darmstadt)
Book of abstracts
The book of abstracts can be downloaded here.
The schedule for the workshop can be downloaded here.
- Marko Erceg (University of Zagreb)
- Darko Mitrović (University of Montenegro)
- Ivana Vojnović (University of Novi Sad)
- Marko Vrdoljak (University of Zagreb)